[IPk] How to store insulin

Hello everyone

I have not had any problems with taking the advice of our DSNs and
 Consultants and that is, store all your insulin you are not using in the fridge
but the
one you are using, take it out of the fridge, write the date on it, discard it
by 30 days and get a new one out of the fridge in advance so that you can get
it nearest to room temperature.

This has worked well for me and my daughter so I reckon this is right.

Type 1 for 30 years (just started pens and Lantus/Novorapid)
Mum to Danielle aged 9, now pumping