Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

email @ redacted writes:

> Deltec (who are owned by Smiths plc - a UK company) are launching the Cozmo
> over here in the UK from early next year
> Adrian
> Type 1 for 20 years Using Lantus/Novorapid - hoping for a pump!

Hello Adrian

That's good news that one of the newest pumps from the USA is about to come
to us.  Why is it that you would prefer a pump when you are using Lantus and
 Novorapid? I am a beginner on Lantus/Novorapid and I am finding it good for my
lifestyle because I can eat when I want instead of feeding the insulin that is
hanging around from my two insulins injected in the morning.  My daughter has
a pump and it suits all of us very well but I don't think I would like one
myself because my current regime is great.

Type 1 for 30 years (injected with syringe and 2 bottles twice daily until
the other day when I was given Lantus/Novorapid with pens which don't hurt)
Mum of Danielle, aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002