From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of John Neale
Sent: 09 October 2003 22:50
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

I have recently heard, incidently, that Animas are planning to enter the UK
market. When it happens, I've no doubt we shall hear about it. Till then
it's just Disetronic (who are owned by Roche) and MiniMed (who are owned by

PS Ray Morrissey at AMT sends his best regards to everyone here who
remembers him. His company is doing very nicely supplying infusion pumps
that supply other drugs - not insulin - to the body. And are about to
launch some other innovative products.

mailto:email @ redacted