Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

email @ redacted writes:

> 100 people using Minimed, and 18 like it, and 72 don't

Hi John

I know you didn't initially write this about the Minimed pump, but I find it
hard to believe that only 18 out of a 100 people liked it.  We have the
 Minimed and quite honestly can't find anything about that we don't like. It is
 pump and it does what it says in the manual and that's that. Which pump do you
have by the way?

Barbara
Mum to Danielle, pumping since Nov 2002 with Minimed 508
Type 1 myself but not on a pump