Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

In message <l03130301bba61256f48e@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>>I wonder if the person who is so fed up with the Disetronic pump could
>>swap with me?  I would prefer the Disetronic, even if the service is as
>>bad, because I would find the ability to set the basal pattern (as
>>opposed to flat rate) temporarily higher or lower.
>So it seems we break into 4 groups:
>* Those who use Disetronic pumps, and like Disetronic.
>* Those who use Disetronic pumps, and hate Disetronic.
>* Those who use MiniMed pumps, and like MiniMed.
>* Those who use MiniMed pumps, and hate MiniMed.
>Take your choice :-)
Or look at the statistics ....

If there are 20 people using Disetronic, and 18 like it and 2 don't, and
100 people using Minimed, and 18 like it, and 72 don't, which pump would
you recommend to a friend?

I don't know what the statistics are - It would be interesting to find
out what they are though, rather than relying on anecdotal evidence from
this list.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)