RE: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

Hi John, Di et al.

Many thanks for all replies and info.

I use Silhouettes (mostly) but when my skin gets into very sensitive mode, I
use SofSets for a bit.  Much prefer Silhouettes.  Forget name of the other
sort (Quick??????)... They didn't work for me.  Kept getting no delivery

The Silserter sits on the skin (allegedly) for 30degree insertion.  Depends
on how firmly you depress it into your skin/fat I suppose.

Glad to have saved Carmel some money!

Hope your mouth experience is behind you John.  It's about time you had a
break from all these medical/dental escapades.