RE: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

Hi Rhoda, the same thing has happened to me a couple of times,I thught that
if I bought a gizmo thing it might avoid it happening. I have checked the
angle of the cannula afterwards to see if I was doing anything wrong as I
sometimes wonder if do place the caanula too deep. I am more careful about
checking now and have noticed on the odd occaision a "loop" where the
cannula joins the tape and then changed the set. I can only assume the
cannula is backtracking on itself in an effort to "get out!!". I was
wondering too whether it might be worth taping over thedressing with some
opsite or similar but find that irritates my skin. Not much help I am afraid
but at least I wont bother with the silserter!
All the Best Carmel