Re: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

email @ redacted writes:

> Silhouettes are really dead easy to insert manually, and shouldn't hurt at
> all
> when you put them in. I think you get much more control that way.
> But that's just my personal opinion.
> Di

I agree with Di.  I insert Danielle's silhouettes manually and she does it
herself manually too  if she can reach the area.  Danielle was very frightened
by the firing action of the inserters.  We insert it slowly and sometimes she
tells us that it is sore and so we take it out.  When she feels the pain there
is always blood, so we prefer to do it manually for this reason.

Mum to Danielle aged 9