Re: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

I still don't really see how it works from the pic, but never mind....

Personally I find it much safer NOT to use any kind of gizmo. That was one of
the things I hated about Sofsets (I did insert a few without the Sofserter
but you have to be pretty tough to do that!). Because it whangs it in with
such force, if it hits an obstruction it can bend the needle / cannula as it
goes in. If you insert by hand, you can feel when there is a problem and try
again somewhere else.
Silhouettes are really dead easy to insert manually, and shouldn't hurt at all
when you put them in. I think you get much more control that way.
But that's just my personal opinion.