Re: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

The Silserter won't work for Tenders. Although they are both made by the
same company, the Silhouettes have a tiny groove on them that allows them
to click into the Silserter. Tenders don't have the groove (I feel an
irresistable urge to add "man" after that!).

Piccy of a Silserter (I couldn't understand how they could work either till
I saw this) at http://www.applied-medical.co.uk/silhouette.htm or another
one showing it on skin about to go, so a little clearer, half way down the
page at http://www.tcb.ac.il/Extra/type1file/equipment.html.