Re: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

Hi Rhoda
I'm confused - I thought you were using the Silhouettes? In which case, i
didn't know there was an insertion device for them! And if so, the
Silhouettes and Tenders (Disetronic version) are identical. I'm not quite
sure how using the gizmo could ensure the right angle anyway - doesn't it
depend what angle you use the gizmo at, if you see what I mean? I've only
used the Sofset whanger, with which you could insert at any angle,

As John said, very rarely the cannula can come out. It's happened to me once
or twice in about 5 years. I put my cannulas in at quite a narrow angle (30
degrees) though there's quite a lot of scope for variation depending on where
you're inserting, how much fat you have etc.