RE: [IPk] Mysterious occurrence.... any explanations ?

Thanks for that, Graham.  However I'm still puzzled how the cannula can come
adrift when the adhesive dressing is still in place.

BTW I'm one of those boring pumpers who always use the supplied gizmo for
inserting the cannula so I presume that ensures it goes in at the right
angle.  Unless anyone knows differently?

1 further qn:  Do Disetronic sets fit the Minimed/Medtronic pump?

Sadly all pump supplies are bought by the DM Clinic (cheaper that way) and
they only deal with Medtronic.

Graham wrote:
I have read that Minimed teflon cannulas are a little short and can come
adrift. I use the Disetronic ones (and they are certainly not short!).
However, on my pump training I was told to ensure that I put them in at the
right angle, as they might come out if they were put in at too shallow an