[IPk] Creative Marketing & Research

If anyone's interested, there is a British firm called Creative Marketing &
Research who are doing market research into insulin pumps (among other
things). I have no connection with the firm, except that I completed a
survey last year, and received some Amazon gift vouchers as a thank you -
which I was very pleased with. I don't specifically remember how I got on
their list, but I think I simply had to be a pump user.

Anyhow, they are doing another survey. You've got to be registered with
them to compete the survey. Their website is
http://www.creativemarketing.co.uk/ and the person I've had an email from
is email @ redacted

mailto:email @ redacted