Re: [IPk] Carpal tunnel syndrome, aches and pains

> Considering I have type 1 D, pernicious anaemia, hypothyroidism and
>ovarian failure, I think I might ask for a check on my rheumatoid factor.
>I hate
>going to my GP with a whole list of vague things. He is very understanding and
>has never given me any trouble over bg testing strips or anything, but I feel
>like I'm wasting his time with vague moans, especially with things that
>come and
>go (although they always seem to come back again...)

Leslie - 18 months ago I felt it was wrong to go to my doctor complaining
about occasional headaches in the morning. Like - we all get those don't
we? It was only a few months later when I was actually hallucinating that
my *wife* summoned the doctor and I was admitted to hospital and a major
brain tumour was found...

As a gatekeeper to the NHS, a GP's job is (or should be) to hear your
niggling moans, and spot if there is something more serious going on that
needs further investigation.

Good luck!

mailto:email @ redacted