[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #517 pump supplies minimed

I've been on minimed paradigm pump for 3 months and I have to say I really
love it.  the nurse was great and although I didn't really need to contact
her, could do so if needed.  My supplies arrrive within days of ordering and
so far no problems.  It is a shame the waterproof side of things is no
longer guaranteed.  I did swim in the sea two or three times before the any
pump problems had been reported.  It is so small I could slip it in costume
between boobs or under arm.  Luckily it was okay and it will be a nuisance
having to disconnect when swimming now.  I find temporary basal rate changes
suit me as I can up or down it as level of activity changes, exercise stress
etc. for as long as I want.  The variable rate during day and night suit me
and I can use a different patttern for night duty shifts etc.  Great!!

Fiona Type 1 36 yrs