Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

I think I'm just a bad customer! I don't explain the about-to-fly-to-
Helsinki stuff.  Explanations and pleadings are for friends, not for
servants.  They don't need to know why I need stuff, they should just be
competent.  And they should _apologise_ when they get stuff wrong.  In
stead, they make me feel as if _I'm_ in the wrong when I point out that
they've screwed up.

Being nice to them may well make your life easier.  But I get more
pleasure from knowing that I am right and they are wrong in the standard
of service delivered, than I would from grovelling where they should be
grovelling, not me, and getting as a result the service I deserve.

Best wishes,

In message <email @ redacted>,
Smith, Beverley <email @ redacted> writes
>Either I am very lucky or you are very unlucky.  I e-mail my
>orders to Medtronic and have never had any problem.  The last
>one was e-mailed on Monday with a desperate plea for them to
>be at my house on Wednesday (I usually get them sent to work
>but this week I was in Aberdeen on Tuesday and Wednesday,
>returning home late on Wednesday and leaving for Geneva early
>on Thursday morning!).  As I was not going to be at home
>during the day I asked if they could be left in the Porch.
>They duly arrived on Wednesday with a large note on the front
>instructing them to be left in the porch.  I left for Geneva
>the next day with plenty of supplies!
>Beverley Smith
>Consultant Development Geologist
>SNS Team Leader
>ph 0118 929 2422
>fax 0118 929 2660
>e-mail email @ redacted
>BG Energy Holdings Limited (a member of BG Group)
>Registered in England No: 3763515
>Registered Address:
>                       100 Thames Valley Park Drive
>                       Reading
>                       Berkshire   RG6 1PT   UK
>Telephone:             +44 (0) 118 935 3222
>Website:               http://www.BG-Group.com
>This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.  As this
>e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, please
>advise us immediately if you are not the named addressee or the person
>responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee.  The
>contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)