[IPk] Melissa & Pump Suppliers

First message,
Melissa, Thank you for your off list message to me, received safely in
Shanghai. I did respond at once but your Hotmail inbox is full! All those

Second Message
All the postings re the two main pump companies worry me slightly. As I have
posted earlier, I have had no problems with Medtronic regarding supplies.
However in the "good old days" we used to see postings from representatives
of both companies - these seem to have dried up recently. Is anyone from
Medtronic and Disetronic reading our postings?

Ian Grant