RE: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

Either I am very lucky or you are very unlucky.  I e-mail my
orders to Medtronic and have never had any problem.  The last
one was e-mailed on Monday with a desperate plea for them to
be at my house on Wednesday (I usually get them sent to work
but this week I was in Aberdeen on Tuesday and Wednesday,
returning home late on Wednesday and leaving for Geneva early
on Thursday morning!).  As I was not going to be at home
during the day I asked if they could be left in the Porch.
They duly arrived on Wednesday with a large note on the front
instructing them to be left in the porch.  I left for Geneva
the next day with plenty of supplies!

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader