[IPk] Disetronic v Minimed

Hi all
Thanks for the comments. I guess it'll just have to be a case of 'wait and
 see'. maybe what suits one person doesn't suit another, I don't know. It's just
what the cons told me about the other pump users experience, plus he said that
despite contacting Disetronic numerous times to try and arrange meetings,
etc, they just don't turn up or can't be contacted.
I have been contacted by the Minimed nurse, so at least I feel things are
moving now. One thing I do know, the smaller and more resilient the pump, the
better for me. I'll have a look at the companies sites later and see what they
Thanks once again