Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

On Friday 03 Oct 2003 22:26, Graham Ford wrote:
> Hi Helen,
> I'm really surprised to hear about the negative experiences your clinic and
> your fellow pumper have had with Disetronic. I've got nothing but good to
> say about the company and its staff in the 6 months since I started making
> enquiries about a pump, through to pump training and support afterwards.

I'd like to echo what Graham has said here. Disetronic's customer service has
always been excellent, in my experience. Staff are helpful without exception,
and supplies arrive promptly.

As a caveat to the above, I should say that I've not really called on
Disetronic much since the Roche takeover. I have been worried that the
changes may have affected their level of customer care, so I've been
reserving judgement for the moment. I ordered the next six months' worth of
supplies from my PCT yesterday, so we'll see how quickly they arrive.
(Chatting to the person who orders pump supplies for the PCT, she seemed very
happy with Disetronic's service, including post-takeover.) I also needed to
phone John Hughes for advice today: he was as helpful as ever.

I'll report back when my supplies have arrived. But, for the moment, I'm a
very happy Disetronic customer.