Re: [IPk] rant

Hi Abigail. You should be really proud of yourself well done.Working closely
with medics it never ceases to amaze me as to how ignorant they are about
living with DM and the consequences to the patient.
A friend of my sons has just gone into his second year in medicine , his
sister has just qualified, the parents are both consultants. I asked them
about the difference in medical school since they were training and they
both commented on the holistic approach to medicine nowadays as opposed to
the way they wer taught.Maybe this is the answer and perhaps they ought to
think about re-educating themselves. students learn about the I have been on
a lot of study days with GPs and they all seem willing to listen . not only
on DM matters. Perhaps I have just met the" converted few"