[IPk] Helen, pump etc

firstly, congrats about the pump
I hope that the flight and the stay in the US went well
I wouldn't worry too much about what pump you get. If you experience problems
with getting supplies on time/ technical support etc  then this would be the
time to take up arms. . I should imagine the training would be in office hours
and as long as you check your BG befoer work you should be ok for 2 hours (
and you probably realid\se the likely effect on your BG by now. Also from what
I recall things have been quite erratic so getting used to the pump is
unlikely to make things worse)

I never heard of problems like motor insurance being affected by change in
regimen. I drove when initiated on pump : just checked BGs frequently  which
you should do anyway. I know that travel health insurance sometimes will not
cover you if medication changed within the last 6 months. Best to check the
small print on this