Re: [IPk] home HbA1c test kit

It's the other way round at our clinic. The adult clinic has one of the new
HbA1c machines that uses a small amount of blood and gives the result
while you wait. Children have to fill a vial at home and post it about a week
 before the clinic appointment. Robert still attends the children's clinic at
I have heard mention of an adolescent clinic as well as the adult clinic but
I'm not sure what age it caters for.