RE: [IPk] home HbA1c test kit

 That doesn't seem right but the again maybe its like that in many hospitals.
I've seen 16 year olds at
 our clinic which is held in the outpatients at the children's hospital. The
diabetes nurse we have does
diabetes clinics for adults type 1 and 2 on other days.
 Do they need to take blood from a vein at these adult clinic?? Why cant you
just do your own tube of
 blood with a finger pricker and send it off. Are there any advantages to
anyone? having the children go
 to the adult clinic or disadvantages?? I cant really see why they would do
this.