Re: [IPk] home HbA1c test kit

That's horrendous. Why don't you write to your MP and explain how the
hospital is forcing a CHILD to spend 2 hrs out of school unnecessarily
and endure pain which is easily avoidable?  If I were the hospital, I'd
discover an 'administrative error' and that your son had been supposed
to go to the child clinic to have his hba1c's read!

Best wishes,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, no im not telling
no no no <email @ redacted> writes