[IPk] Which pump?

Had a call today from Emily's DSN asking if we had a
particular pump in mind. If I don't leave a message on her
answer machine tonight she will assume we want the
Disetronic and order it tomorrow (DH cannot remember which
model). Any recommendations, pros & cons, etc?

If all goes well they are aiming to start pump therapy
during October half term!!! Two other children applied for
pumps at the same time so I assume we will be starting
together.

Jos
--
Mum to Emily aged 11, dx Oct '99
Novorapid x 4, Glargine x 1 - future pumper,