RE: [IPk] home HbA1c test kit

 Hi Debbie

 At each clinic we are given a little tube to take away and put the blood in,
the nurse at the clinic
 writes out a form and sticks a tiny label on the tube. We take it away and a
week or so before the
 clinic appointment is due we put a few drops of blood in it and take it to the
path lab or we could drop
it in at our GP's.  Then we have the result ready for the next clinic visit.

 Could you get the HbA1c done by a nurse at your GP's. Would this be any quicker
for you?

 It seems rather stupid that he is not allowed in the children's clinic anymore
and he is only 13! Do
you know why this would be?

 Do they always want an armful of blood from Jamie in the adult clinic? Or was
this a special check.

Mum of Sasha age 9