Re: [IPk] diabetes and siblings - any risk?

My dad has had type I since he was a kid.
My older brother (who's a year older than me, and is now 32) never got it.
I was diagnosed with type I aged 7.
I think the chances of both children developing it if a parent has it are a
lot less than the chances of one child developing it if a parent has it.
I believe that the risk is also far lower if the parent has type I rather than
type II.