Re: [IPk] Re: Monitoring

> I'd love to have doctors/nurses/dietitians etc spend a weekend - no
> more - following a testing/dietary/exercise regime they expect patients
> and their families to comply with
Trouble is they expect the majority of patients to be on twice daily mixtard
and eat healthily, with no carb measurement whatso ever, and honestly belive
DM is controllable with this and with 1 to 2 tests per day
They think that minimal BG testing/ injections is less intusive
I find it unbelievable that some people are anally retentive enough to be
prepared to stick to exactly the same routine every day