RE: [IPk] monitoring

Dave -

I agree with everyone who says kick up. Also contact John Davis of INPUT as
well as Diabetes UK. Go above your consultant's head, to the governing body
of the hospital, etc. There's plenty of evidence out there that pumpers
(people who test a lot) cost less money in complications. They should like
those figures.

I understand how you feel: it's unbelievable that they can say things like
this and get away with it.

And good work trying to educate the GP! That's a big undertaking, and it's
great that you're able to stand up to these people.

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.