RE: [IPk] monitoring

Change consultants, change hospitals, change whatever you have to. You are
dealing with lunatics who will have you ill and unhappy and dead sooner than
you should be if you continue to communicate with them as if they are
sensible. As the indie rocker Liz Phair once said, 'You can't talk to a
psycho like a normal human being'.

Really, Dave, your health is too important to be placed in the hands of the
loonies you're trying to convince. I haven't had to change hospitals, but as
you know plenty of others on the list have. It may not be very simple, but
it's possible, and it may be the only thing that'll work. And do phone
Diabetes UK and pitch a fit!!! Really, go all out and have a total tantrum!
I can't imagine you actually screaming down the phone, but I can bet you
could give Diabetes UK a piece of your mind pretty easily.

Do not give up!!!!!

IDDM 8+ years;  MiniMed pumper 6+ years; intolerant of incompetence 21+