Re: [IPk] Pale faces

And one of my Thesis Advisory Panel commented (3 months post-pump) that
I was 'not so pale'.

Of course, the fact that I'd spent a long hot afternoon drinking red
wine (and appreciating Dutch architecture) in the square at Brielle the
weekend before could have had something to do with it, too.

Straw-blonde as a child, now mousy brown, I've always been pale.  When
hypo, I go stripy like a panda (seriously, two deep white stripes down
either side of my nose).

I guess the good news is 'pale is unhealthy' is a pretty benign
stereotyping judgement. I wonder what the nursery nurse who observes
that Sam is pale expects anyone to do about it? Raise the chances that
he'll get cancer by sticking him under a sunlamp, probably!

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)