From: Jackie Jacombs
Sent: 30 October 2002 23:16
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] monitoring

Heather

I'm with you on this Heather, but I don't know where we go from here.  I
don't even tell the clinic I carb count as I know they will consider it
neurotic.  I don't write in all the tests I do now because I was told that
we tested too much!.

When  a parent from our local support group was in hospital with her child a
few weeks ago she was approached by some trainee doctors eager to speak to
her, who told her they only actually spend 2 hours learning about diabetes
at medical school!

I just don't know where to start.

Jackie