[IPk] Airports again...

Hi Pat,

Was going to mail this to you off list, but couldn't access your address
(memo - sort filing system...) but guess it could be useful to other pumpers.

I'm sorry if this brings back bad memories.  Please feel free to e-mail me
off list.

We hope to visit Guernsey next Spring and would really appreciate your
comments on the horrid experience you had at the airport (we can at least see
if things have changed - and if not, have another go at changing them...)

Best wishes,