[IPk] Re: Manual insertion or not?

In a message dated 30/10/2002 14:02:04 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Both the quickest and the softset can be inserted manually: I don't know
> where you got the information that they should not be! The instruction
> guides which come with these two kinds of sets specifically show how to
> insert by hand, in addition to showing how to do it using the whanger.

The information has come from our pump nurse who has been given updated
information recently and I will be taking all her advice whilst learning
initially.  However, if I find in the future that we could give the smaller
sets a go manually and they work, I would love to because they don't look
half as scarey as the long ones.

Barbara W