RE: [IPk] Blood Glucose monitoring

This Doctor has  makes me so cross!   I would just like to see what that Dr
would  do if she had inject or bolus some potentially dangerous insulin into
herself several times a day completely blind to what her blood sugars might
be.  How ridiculous! I would make an appointment  and go and speak to her.
Is there another doctor in your practise with an interest in diabetes who
could explain why  you need to test more that 2 times a day?  Sasha my 8
year old diabetic daughter tests about  7 to 8 times a day.  Parents on the
US children with diabetes sites who have children who use insulin pumps test
about 6 to 10 times a day.

Jackie

Mum of Sasha