Re: [IPk] my son Sam

I have photos of my son taken just before he was diagnosed diabetic,
then when he was on insulin injections and then now he is on the pump.
Comparing them, he has more colour and he generally looks a lot
healthier now he is pumping.....   people have also commented on how
well he looks - better than he has done for a long time.

No clinical evidence.... just observation....

Alison Orchard (mother of Steven, age 12, IDDM 4 years, pumping 1 year).

Alison Orchard