Re: [IPk] my son Sam

Hiya Jo,

I am one of the aforementioned diabetics whose skin resembles porridge when
my blood sugar drops...

I have no idea about the care of such a young diabetic (I was diagnosed at
12 and only had urine tests to start with!), but could you or his playschool
leader check his sugar levels when this happens??

If you are at all worried, you would be best to take him to see your doctor
or paediatrician and discuss it with them.