[IPk] my son Sam

Hiya All  - i am in a bit of a dilemma and wondered if anyone can help.

Sam has been diabetic since the age of 17mths - he is now over 3=.  He
attends playgroup every morning.

His playschool leader has worried me alittle saying that Sam always looks
pale and pasty looking - he is blonde by the way, and when i look at him he
looks no different to the other children.

His playschool leader thinks because he is diabetic maybe he looks more pale
in the face.  I sit and stare at him sometimes, thinking if there is anything
more sinister going on, but he is a lively little chap and im sure i have no
reason to worry, but she has mentioned this on one or two occassions now and
i am a little worried.

I was wondering if anybody else has this problem.

Mum to Sam 3=