From: Diana Maynard
Sent: 29 October 2002 14:30
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: pump needle

A word of caution about using EMLA cream (or an ice cube, as a cheaper
alternative) - some people find it very useful for reducing the sting of the
needle.
But many people find that it's actually useful to be able to tell whether it
hurts or not, because if it hurts, it often indicates that it's not a good
site, and you should try again somewhere else.
Di