[IPk] Re: Heather/Sam/Pump

Hello Heather

I was too busy to get onto the computer yesterday and so have received your
message for the pump nurse to insert a needle into me before doing it on
Danielle.  Like Sam, the sound of the inserter on the shorter needle
frightened Danielle.  She surprisingly chose the long needle because her dad
could insert it slowly and with control.  In other words, if it hurt, he
could stop and she trusted him.

I will be updating our site later if I get time.  Not giving anything too
much away just yet.

Barbara W