[IPk] sliding scale/carb ratio

Hi all -

i'm looking for a starting sliding scale insulin/carb ratio chart written in
mmol and kg and stone. I'm looking at such a table in _Pumping Insulin_,
where everything is in lb. 9120, 130, 140, etc). If I translate this to kg
and stone, I have a table that reads, for example 'if you weigh 72.7kg/12
stone 2, I unit of insulin is likely to cover 11g of carb and lower your
blood sugar 1.9 mmol.'  I want to have nice rounded figures like your
diabetes team would give you if they were up on this sort of stuff.

Do you think I should just round? 72kg/ 12 stone, 1 unit = 11g CHO & lowers
bg approx. 2mmol. It's for a presentation I'm doing on carb counting.

Don't worry, I'll be attaching a disclaimer to all figures - these figures
are starting guidelines only, etc, etc.

For people wondering, a stone is 14lb. I currently weigh 10 stone, so figure
that out in pound and kilo!