From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2002 20:37:22
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Donald's Query

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

In a message dated 26/10/2002 17:27:13 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> Please send the pump via Special Delivery, -and this is what I do not
> understand- with insurance for #2,500.

Hello Donald

When you send something through the post office by special delivery, it is
insured. You have to check you are choosing the service which covers the
item you are returning for #2500.00.

Barbara W