From: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, October 25, 2002 00:23:35
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Got my pump back

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

At 21:56 24/10/2002 +0100, Donald wrote:

>Please send the pump via Special Delivery, -and this is what I do not
>understand- with insurance for #2,500.

Donald, you just need to tell the person behind the counter at the Post
Office that you need insurance of 2,500 on that Special Delivery parcel.
They'll charge you a bit extra (I'm sorry, I don't know how much) and
they'll tick a little box on the form that they fill in. It's quite simple,
honestly, but if you want more details you can ring the Royal Mail on 08457
950 950 and I'm sure they'll tell you everything you need to know.

The point is that if the package goes missing in the post, Medtronic want
to make sure that the Royal Mail will pay for it. With normal Special
Delivery, all you get is 250 quids worth of cover, which is obviously much
less than the value of a pump.

Hope that helps,
Karen