Re: [IPk] charlie Dalton

So far, so good.
Collected pump Monday to watch video and play around with the buttons.
Charlie set a lot of the functions including alarm to vibrate as he's
anxious about the noise in the cathedral
Tuesday we met with the dietician for a session on learning to carb count.
She wrote down everything he ate at school and home and gave him a very
clear list.
Wednesday we had two hours with the pump nurse going over functions and
checking that Charlie really did know how to give himself a bolus. I think
she was more concerned that I wasn't really understanding what was going
Charlie has started on saline and will change to insulin next week. I
suppose that is when the fun really starts!!