[IPk] Got my pump back

Hi there it's me Donald

It's been a few month  after I had a problem with my pump and sent it off to
Medtronic, after my replacement pump arrived.

Today Friday I was waiting for two boxes of Silhouette's to arrive after a
three day wait and I got a box, opened it and the pump was in the box from

Also there was a letter that I did not understand maybe one of you can tell
me what Hannah is asking me for?

What did the letter say:

I would be grateful if you would return the loan pump to us at the above
address in some packing.

Please send the pump via Special Delivery, -and this is what I do not
understand- with insurance for #2,500.

What is she asking, this, I was not told when I got the pump nor when I told
them about the pump breaking down, I am sure it is something simple, I am a
little slow so forgive me please.

I am still waiting for the Silhouette's  to arrive I have 1. set left now
and the last 2 times I ordered them they were sent to the wrong address. My

Regards Donald

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]