[IPk] charlie Dalton

I'm slim but personally still find abdomen the best area. There are so many
different infusion sets available that it shouldn't really be a problem And as
far as I'm aware minimed and disetronic sets can be used on either pump(
correct me if I'm wrong someone).And angle of insertion can be varied

The loin area or buttocks is a possibility. So are the upper arms and ribs (
on second thoughts probaley not good if you are very skinny)
I have used abdo, loin area and occasionally thigh and lower ribs. I find that
sites other than abdo seem to need changing more often. This might just be
becaue I have even less fat there or because they are subject to more trauma
eg catching thigh site on jeans when undressing, lying on set in loin etc