[IPk] Continous Monitoring

Hi All,

I joined this list to learn more about the pump.

I have yet to decide if its for me; I am relatively active and dont want it
to interfere.

As part of the decision process, I would like to wear a continous logging
glucose monitor for a few days. This will hopefully allow me to determine
whether the trips to the toilet during the night are caused by  high blood
sugar or a weak bladder! This will also allow me to determine how my day to
day control is, during my office job and at night when I exercise.

I was wondering how many of you already on pumps followed a similar route -
did you use continous monitoring, is it easy to get one fitted temporarily
etc etc.
Im hoping to pre-empt my meeting at the diabetic clinic since Ive only just
moved to the area and that wont be for ages yet.

Thanks all, K