[IPk] Can you Help with project?

Pumpers and Friends,

   I had a system die on me a few months ago. When I when to work on a project
...Hist-Timeline of Insulin pumps I can't read the file. The backup cd is
somewhere in one of my doctors computers ... so who know if I will get it
back. I have been working on this for 5 years.... had files backup on three HD
and CD... lost 2 HD when system die and the other I can't read the
file....have it looked at now.

This is the list of the ones I can remember, but the follow up info is gone.
If you can send me anything about any of them or know of some of the pumps I
have missed Please send them to me. At

 email @ redacted

When they were made, what they did, what country used in, any info, pictures.
I had files from Guy's about the Mill Hill lost them all, pic's, manual

              Thank You,

Insulin Pumps Timeline:

1963..BackPack pump USA

1974.Biostator   Germany