Re: [IPk] Back again - no pump YET - Celiac disease etc. long!

Hi Helen.

I'm glad to see a post from you again.

Sorry to hear re your hassles with Dr Smith and possible dx of coeliac
disease.  DM is such a damnable "companionable" disease associated with
so many other conditions and coeliac is one of them.  At least if this is the
correct dx, once treatment and food issues are sorted out, you should feel

I'm just down the road from you south of Preston but I go to Southport for
the DM clinic there.  I'm type 2 going on weird and have just received my
pump on the NHS after 3 years of trying.  I start next week.

Keep fighting!  Hope things improve for you soon.

Best wishes